Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Psalm 18:37-45

Psalm 18:37-45
A God Given Victory!

Psa 18:37  I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed. 
Psa 18:38  I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet. 
Psa 18:39  For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. 
Psa 18:40  Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. 
Psa 18:41  They cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the LORD, but he answered them not. 
Psa 18:42  Then did I beat them small as the dust before the wind: I did cast them out as the dirt in the streets. 
Psa 18:43  Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me. 
Psa 18:44  As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. 
Psa 18:45  The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places. 
  1. Your Giant Enemies Will Be Completely Destroyed. – vs. 37*
    1. Psalm 18:30 
    2. 1 Corinthians 15:54-57 
  2. You Will Be Able to Stand on Your Enemy in Total Victory. – vs. 38*
    1. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 
  3. You Will Be Given Incredible Strength to Overcome. – vs. 39*
    1. Philippians 4:13 
  4. You Will Be Able to Finalize the Defeat of Your Enemy. – vs. 40*
  5. You Enemy Will Cry For Help and Receive None. – vs. 41*
  6. You Will be Able to Completely Dispose of Your Enemy. – vs. 42*
  7. Because of God’s Deliverance Your Enemy Will Fear You. – vs. 43a*
                                                               i.      James 4:7 
    1. You will be your enemy’s head – vs. 43b*
    2. Your enemy will serve you – vs. 43c*
    3. Your enemy will obey you – vs. 44a*
    4. Your enemy will submit to you – vs. 44b*
    5. Your enemy will cower in your presence – vs. 45*

                                                               i.      Ephesians 6:10-18  

No comments: