Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Duggar Haters

Dear Reader,
I came across this article dealing with some of the Duggar hate. This is one of the things that I do not understand. I completely understand that you may feel that you are not cut out to have 20 children and that is completely fine but why do so many have to say such things about people who have a sincere heart. Unlike most of the Dugger haters out there I have personally met the Duggars and spent significant time with them. I have in all my dealing with them found them extremely honest and sincere in their love for life. Certainly that is what they are, in a culture that is moving faster and faster down the road towards a hate for human life, the Duggars are a shinning tower of Christian love and hope. Those that are the followers of Satan will naturally be trained to like him hate life but for those of us that claim to be followers of Christ we should always love life. Because Christ loved life and gave His life for our broken, blind and filthy life. Because He didn't see you and me in our broken form but what He could recreate us to be.



"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you." — John 15:18

Read more: http://getalonghome.com/2011/12/world-hate-duggars/#ixzz2XFYpVfI3

No comments: