Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Zechariah 2:8-13

 

Zechariah 2:8-13

The Coming of the King!

 

Zec 2:8  For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye. 

Zec 2:9  For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me. 

Zec 2:10  Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD. 

Zec 2:11  And many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me unto thee. 

Zec 2:12  And the LORD shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again. 

Zec 2:13  Be silent, O all flesh, before the LORD: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation. 

 

1.      God Loves His People and is Going to Send His Son to Protect Them. – vs. 8*

a.       2 Thessalonians 1:4-9 

2.      When God Turns the Society of the Enemies of His People Inside Out They Will Know that the Jesus is Protecting Them. – vs. 9*

a.       John 13:13-20 

3.      Hosanna the King Is Coming to His People. – vs. 10*

a.       Matthew 21:1-11 

4.      The Birth of the Church, and This Indwelling of the Holy Spirit. – vs. 11-12*

a.       Acts 2:38-42 

5.      Stand in Awe of the King in His Glory. For Jesus Has Returned Unto Jerusalem, His Continual Habitation. – vs. 13*

a.       Psalm 98:1-6 

No comments: