Thursday, September 28, 2017

Psalm 18:32-36

Psalm 18:32-36
It is God that Girdeth Me With Strength

Psa 18:32  It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect. 
Psa 18:33  He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places. 
Psa 18:34  He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. 
Psa 18:35  Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great. 
Psa 18:36  Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. 

  1. God Will Give You Inner Strength – vs. 32*
    1. Because of the inner strength God gives us; we live our lives in the paths of righteousness.
                                                               i.      Philippians 2:12-13 
  1. God Will Give You the Feet of a Deer in Rocky Steep Places – vs. 33*
    1. Because of the swiftness and sureness of our step God gives us the tactical advantage over our enemy.
                                                               i.      Deuteronomy 33:29 
  1. God Teaches Your Hands to War – vs. 34*
    1. Because God teaches our hands to war we are given incredible strength in the face of difficulty.
                                                               i.      Psalm 144:1-2 
  1. God Gives You His Shield of Salvation – vs. 35*
    1. God’s salvation is Jesus and He is currently sitting at the right hand of God. Yet at the same time indwelling us.
                                                               i.      Acts 2:32-38 

    1. God’s gentle protection enables us to achieve greatness.
  1. God Gives You the Ability to be Sure in Your Step and not Falter. – vs. 36*
    1. Matthew 6:13 
    2. Revelation 3:10-12        

No comments: